Thursday 10 July 2014

Give your dreams a chance.



Hello,

Welcome everyone.

11th July 2014 ( Friday).

                                                        Follow Your Dreams
                                                         

Sometimes its difficult to know what you truly desire. We tend to have so many outside influences in our lives that we forget to pay attention to our own needs . Its like a constant tugging at you, demanding, "Pay attention to me:! Hence, leaving no time for self as you keep waiting for the day when you can pay attention to your needs. Fairies advise you to meditate on your heart's desire. Rearrange your time table so that you're spending time in ways that are truly yours.

Fairy Tip: Affirm by saying that I now take the charge of my schedule and my life. I deserve the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment